[Swift-devel] [Fwd: Re: error communicating with Abe's GridFTP server ]

help at teragrid.org help at teragrid.org
Fri Aug 29 11:23:16 CDT 2008

FROM: Jackson, Weddie
(Concerning ticket No. 161020)
==============================
Hello Mike,

Our Grid Services Admins have stated that they believe that have resolved the
issue.

Can you try your job again(if you have not already done so) and let us know if
you are still seeing an issue?

(if you are still seeing an issue, it may be helpful to the Admins to know
exactly how your job is trying to communicate with gridftp-abe)

Thanks,
-Weddie
Weddie Jackson
NCSA Consulting Services