[Swift-devel] hangs in nmi build and test at first site selecting stage

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 08:48:06 CDT 2008

Two times in the past few days (out of 30 or so build/tests x about 120
runs per build/test) runs have hung at the initial site selection stage
for the first job. I haven't investigated in greater depth than this. My
gut feeling, though, is that its probably still some funny behaviour
related to rate limiting. Sometime in the next few days I'll see about
running a few thousand tests with more debugging info to see if I can get
more info...