[Swift-devel] Problem calling atomic procedure with multiple args via Falkon

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Apr 8 03:03:55 CDT 2008

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Ioan Raicu wrote:

> > The C worker isn't portable enough to build on my laptop so I can't easily
> > play there,

> The C worker is quite basic, what error do you get that it doesn't compile?
> It has compiled for me on numerous platforms as is, so if its something we
> need to fix in general to help it be more portable, let us know.

$ ./make.worker-c.sh
Compiling C Executor
BGexec.c: In function 'set_sockopt':
BGexec.c:48: error: 'SOL_TCP' undeclared (first use in this function)
BGexec.c:48: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
BGexec.c:48: error: for each function it appears in.)
BGexec.c:48: error: 'TCP_KEEPCNT' undeclared (first use in this function)
BGexec.c:53: error: 'TCP_KEEPIDLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
BGexec.c:58: error: 'TCP_KEEPINTVL' undeclared (first use in this
function)

$ uname -a
Darwin soju.hawaga.org.uk 8.11.1 Darwin Kernel Version 8.11.1: Wed Oct 10
18:23:28 PDT 2007; root:xnu-792.25.20~1/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386

If/when you rearrange the source code so it can be easily checked out, you
can have multi-platform testing of this on a bunch of platforms in NMI
build-and-test.