[Swift-devel] Re: plan for 0.5 release

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 00:07:09 CDT 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Ben Clifford wrote:

> There was a long long pause between swift 0.3 and swift 0.4; and
> consequently a bunch of bugs have been discovered. so I'd like to put out
> a 0.5 sometime in the next couple weeks to release those bugfixes.

I would like to do that this week as 0.4 got a bunch of fairly big
bugfixes right after release.

However, I don't like that data channel caching doesn't work for a bunch
of sites; one straightforward thing to do there is disable data channel
caching entirely (that's what I have done in my personal development
codebase). Opinion?