[Swift-devel] .backup files in SVN and case conflicts (fwd)

Veronika Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 21 13:36:45 CDT 2007

Ioan, this version is much better!

I still get some warnings/errors. Could you please let me know if its
ok to ignore them? These are just a few of those  I got:

<snip>
cp: cannot create regular file `./org/globus/GenericPortal/
common/.svn/format': Permission denied
cp: cannot create regular file `./org/globus/GenericPortal/
common/.svn/dir-wcprops': Permission denied
compile common stuff
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Compiling ClientCreate.java
Compiling WorkerRun.java
Compiling WorkerRunGram.java
Note: org/globus/GenericPortal/clients/GPService_instance/
WorkerRunGram.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Compiling GramClient
compile common stuff
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Compiling Console.java
Compiling UserRun.java
Note: org/globus/GenericPortal/clients/GPService_instance/
UserRun.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.