[Swift-devel] Falcon from SVN doesn't build

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:36:20 CDT 2007

Yeap, that is what it was... but I thought that the stubs were being
generated new each time as part of the service compile... I guess not...
and I'll have to update the compile scripts to do this from now on.  I
am tracking down some other compile problems now, but now there are just
a few of them.

Ioan

Email: iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Web:   http://www.cs.uchicago.edu/~iraicu