[Swift-devel] Kickstart under Falkon

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Fri Sep 7 15:58:44 CDT 2007

in theory, kickstart should work through any of the execution providers,
be it local, gram, falkon, whatever. if it doesn't, paste what's happening
here.

you shouldn't need to do anything falkon specific. turning on kickstart
changes the command that the swift runtime passes to the execution system
(i.e. fork, gram, falkon) which should run it in the same way it runs
anything else.