[Swift-devel] Re: folding/sequential-while/whatever and accessing data in files

Yong Zhao yongzh at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 7 13:55:45 CDT 2007

Just want to make a short comment that Ian once mentioned the syntax

int i<"myint.txt">;

should be valid, so you don't need the weird @extractint function. Mappers
should be able to extract swift structures from any kind of formats. I was
using CSVMapper to extract information in the montage workflow to drive
the execution depending on intermediate files.

Yong.