[Swift-devel] detecting providers

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Sep 5 10:30:14 CDT 2007

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> Are you getting this too, or are you referring to the error Mike was
> getting?

If i give the correct path to my deployment, then the error goes away.

Now I get successful execution to falkon, but a log warning and it looks
like log4j has been overwritten by the provider-deef deploy.

The ant dist step of provider-deef gives a BUILD SUCCESFUL message on my
machine when told the wrong path - it happily makes that directory and
deploys there. That's somewhat fragile behaviour given the intended use of
provider-deef.