[Swift-devel] documenting sites.xml

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Sep 3 13:53:24 CDT 2007

I was wondering about the best way to provide reference material for
sites.xml (and a future XML-based tc.data rewrite).

At present, sites.xml is a karajan code fragment document rather than an
XSD-compliant document (which manifests itself primarily in the handling
of namespaces). If it was an XSD-compliant file, then I'd use an XSD ->
documentation tool and put the descriptions in there.

Is there any established convention for doing something like this with
karajan elements?