[Swift-devel] Re: Swift Error! Round 2

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Oct 10 17:57:43 CDT 2007

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, andrewj at uchicago.edu wrote:

> Ok, I think I have isolated a problem with Swift.  I have
> slowly worked part by part up to this point in my WF.  It
> appears to be a problem related to passing arrays of things
> into the transformation or whatever its called.

What was the step before that did work?

> The problem seems to be involved with SegNClassRun or the
> array types I am feeding it to use.

Your use of the feature variable there is a bit weird - I'm not sure what
it will actually do off the top of my head:

>     foreach r, i in ROIs{
>         Feature
> feature<single_file_mapper;file=@strcat(@filename(ROIs[i].image),".S.",SegNum,".F.",FeatNum,".C.",ClassNum,".feat.output")>;
>             feature =
> SegNClass(ROIs[i],SegInputParams,rfile1,rfile2,FeatInputParams,SegNum,FeatNum,ClassNum);
>                 fs[i] = feature;
>     }

can you say this:

  foreach r, i in ROIs {
    fs[i] = SegNClass(...)
  }

without that variable at all?

I'm not sure if thats the problem here but thats more like the usage I
would make.