[Swift-devel] Swift Error! Round 2

andrewj at uchicago.edu andrewj at uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 10 17:48:34 CDT 2007

Hi all,

  I am back after a very long day of debugging!

Ok, I think I have isolated a problem with Swift.  I have
slowly worked part by part up to this point in my WF.  It
appears to be a problem related to passing arrays of things
into the transformation or whatever its called.

I have tested SegNClass already, it works fine with the
mappers and everything.

The problem seems to be involved with SegNClassRun or the
array types I am feeding it to use.

Please look at this portion of the code:
(it is also in the file
/home/andrewj/CADGrid/Swifty/AphexTwin.swift)

(Feature feature) SegNClass (ROI roi, ParamsFile
SegInputParams, ReqFile rfile1, ReqFile rfile2, ParamsFile
FeatInputParams,int SegNum, int FeatNum, int ClassNum) {

    Contour contour
<single_file_mapper;file=@strcat(@filename(roi.image),".S.",SegNum,".F.",FeatNum,".C.",ClassNum,
".RGI.contour")>;
    contour = Segement_RGI_File(roi,SegInputParams,rfile1,rfile2);
    feature = MassClassify(roi,contour,FeatInputParams);
}

(Feature fs[]) SegNClassRun (ROI ROIs[],ParamsFile
SegInputParams, ReqFile rfile1, ReqFile rfile2, ParamsFile
FeatInputParams,int SegNum, int FeatNum, int ClassNum) {
    ROI r;
    foreach r, i in ROIs{
        Feature
feature<single_file_mapper;file=@strcat(@filename(ROIs[i].image),".S.",SegNum,".F.",FeatNum,".C.",ClassNum,".feat.output")>;
            feature =
SegNClass(ROIs[i],SegInputParams,rfile1,rfile2,FeatInputParams,SegNum,FeatNum,ClassNum);
                fs[i] = feature;
    }
}

ReqFile rFileRGI1<"TESTS/etc/SegNExtract.params">;
ReqFile rFileRGI2<"TESTS/etc/feat-names.lst">;
#ParamsFile
inputParamsRGI<simple_mapper;prefix="RGI",suffix=".input">;
ParamsFile SegSweeps[]
<filesys_mapper;suffix=".input",location="TESTS/SegParamSweeps">;
ParamsFile FeatSweeps[]
<filesys_mapper;suffix=".input",location="TESTS/FeatParamSweeps">;
#ParamsFile LDASettings
<filesys_mapper;suffix=".input",location="TESTS/LDA_Settings">;
ROI MalROIs[]
<csv_mapper;file="TESTS/IMAGES/malignantROI_list.txt">;
ROI BenROIs[] <csv_mapper;file="TESTS/IMAGES/benignROI_list.txt">;

Feature malFeats[],benFeats[];
malFeats =
SegNClassRun(MalROIs,SegSweeps[1],rFileRGI1,rFileRGI2,FeatSweeps[1],1,1,1);
benFeats =
SegNClassRun(BenROIs,SegSweeps[1],rFileRGI1,rFileRGI2,FeatSweeps[1],1,1,1);
FeatureMatrix malFMatrix <single_file_mapper;file="mallys">;
FeatureMatrix benFMatrix <single_file_mapper;file="bennys">;
malFMatrix = paste(malFeats);
benFMatrix = paste(benFeats);

This code gives the hanging again and the statement:
RunID: 20071010-1738-hyvdrd04
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=feature
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=feature
Waiting for org.griphyn.vdl.mapping.RootDataNode with no value
at dataset=feature

Thanks,
Andrew