[Swift-devel] Re: Swift Error!

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 10 12:44:34 CDT 2007

You should try a test of everything running on localhost, with the
smallest possible dataset sizes and runtimes (either set your params to
achieve this or replace apps with quick dummies).

This will help ensure that your script has basic data-flow sanity.

as Ben points out, also, if you are going to try readdata you need to
use the 1339 release I sent, or higher.

The instructions to fetch and build the source are on the Download page,
but for now I can post compiled devel snapshots for you, or you can grab
from the nightly builds.

- Mike