[Swift-devel] Re: passing types and variables in swift

Yong Zhao yongzh at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 4 22:21:12 CDT 2007

Mappers should ideally be able to map primitive types such as string and
int, as well as file names. The CSVMapper can read all the values in the
file, it is just that it needs to interprete the values according to their
types. So If we convey the type info 'RGIparams' to the csv mapper, it
should have no problem reading the values.

I actually added getType and setType to the mapper interface, that did
not get into the release, but I think it is what it should have.

Yong.