[Swift-devel] Re: passing types and variables in swift

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu Oct 4 11:41:37 CDT 2007

yes.

that's why I'd rather they be hacks that look more like what they should
end up like.

in order to get people doing things with this, there are going to need to
be hacks (or prototype implementations, if you prefer) - months of
abstract arm waving about how mappers work without concrete use has not
resulting in a mapper API that does what some people want it to do; and
months more of it won't, either.