[Swift-devel] Use case and examples needed to avoid large directories

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 2 13:07:14 CDT 2007

Good point.  To do this with any kind of mean (image or arithmetic)
you'd need to add a weight as an argument (I think).

I dont know if Andrew's app is associative or can be made so, or can be
re-coded to take an arbitrary # of input files.

Andrew, can you comment on that?

(this was sitting in my to-send box since Sun - may have already been
answered)

- Mike