[Swift-devel] wiring swift and falkon together

Yong Zhao yongzh at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed May 23 12:10:48 CDT 2007

Because the Falkon provider code is not in SVN, and that install is where
you can get the Falkon provider code. But you did update your Swift code
to the lastest source code in SVN at that time (as you needed some
new features) as I told you to. So in that sense you were testing at least
some relative new Swift code.

Yong.