[Swift-devel] Re: GRAM and Swift discussion this week?

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 22 13:26:25 CDT 2007

It would be interesting to hear what issues are of interest on each side.

Are there WS-GRAM issues that are causing problems for Swift?

Is advance reservation important for Swift?

Swift is increasingly using Falkon to handle submissions, which reduces
the number of GRAM operations performed significantly.

Ian.

--

   Ian Foster, Director, Computation Institute
Argonne National Laboratory & University of Chicago