[Swift-devel] multiple arguments

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon May 21 06:55:00 CDT 2007

r752 reintroduces (in a different, equally unspecified manner) support for
[*], at least to the extent that I have seen it used.

I opened bug 61 to track the fact that this is not properly specified in
the language in terms of the data model / type system and (perhaps as a
consequence) messily implemented.