[Swift-devel] version numbering and directory naming.

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed May 2 05:12:17 CDT 2007

I just changed the project version number to 0.1-dev (previously it was
1.0) as part of some version number stuff I did in r665.

A practical side effect of this is that when you build for source, this
will change the directory in which the distribution will appear. It will
now appear in dist/vdsk-0.1-dev instead of dist/vdsk-1.0.

Perhaps the nightly builds need tweaking to accomodate this too, but I
can't remember where they happen...