[Swift-devel] mappers on files that are inputs and outputs

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed May 16 16:17:58 CDT 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> The translator does that bit. You hacked the translated file, but
> incompletely.

I used the translated file as it came out of Karajan.java - no manual
editing.

So being worried that it had got broken, I made a test case that I think
is the demonstrating my problem, and tried on r740, r625 and r101 (those
being an even spread over the evolution of Karajan.java) and get
essentially the same results with all three of those versions (modulo
output format changes).

I tried the following two programs on each of the above:

working:

   string m <simple_mapper;prefix="map1">;

   string f = @filename(m);

   print(f);