[Swift-devel] 0.2 release

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed May 16 09:55:45 CDT 2007

Its been a while since there was a non-SVN based release. Not all the
features that are on the milestone list for 0.2 have been done; however,
what is in SVN now has a bunch of extra stuff that wasn't in 0.1 that
would be good to make available to casual downloaders.

So I'm planning on putting whatever is at the head of SVN some time middle
of next week out as 0.2 (in the same fairly lightweight process as
happened for 0.1) and move the remaining 0.2 milestones to be 0.3
milestones.

It would be good if you're using SVN to start updating at least daily
until that time.

Separately, I'll send a note about remaining milestones for people to
discuss how much they still want them in relation to other features.