[Swift-devel] remote file/directory stuff (bug 22)

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Fri May 4 09:26:32 CDT 2007

On Fri, 4 May 2007, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> Shouldn't that be f > "in.txt" and perhaps before "cat"? In a strict
> language style, that would vaguely suggest "dump f into 'in.txt'" before
> running cat...

I pondered a while over which way to put the arrow when I was writing the
parser, and also where in the text it should go. Then decided that it was
a waste of time to think about it too much when I could be playing with
the code and picked a configuration at random...

I'm note even sure the a>b syntax is the right way anyway, but I'm more
interested in getting some implementation done for now than pondering
syntax.