[Swift-devel] Fwd: Re: chained genU workflow

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 1 16:31:28 CDT 2007

Hi, everybody:

I got this email from Xian-He (after i sent him the lqcd workflow) and I do
not think I understand what exactly is he talking about.
Mihael and/or Yong -- you've worked with this group before I joined - maybe
you know what exactly are their problems ? Please give me any background
information so I could help them to proceed.

Thanks!

Nika