[Swift-devel] Re: LQCD mapping

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue May 1 04:00:38 CDT 2007

also, a couple of bugs I filed from this:

bug 54: expressions inside array indices do not work

and

bug 55: workflow hangs when accessing uninitialised array member

The problem with bug 54 has been discussed here already and I think is
relatively straight forward to fix (though that bit of the code is a bit
tangly); Bug 55 - perhaps some kind of deadlock detection necessary. I
don't really know, but its a bad user experience at the moment.

Neither of them are on the 0.2 feature list, though they should be fixed
sooner rather than later.