[Swift-devel] swift errors

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 21 10:14:17 CDT 2007

Hi, Yong,

I found these OPTIONS entries in swift exec file:

[59] wiggum /sandbox/nefedova/SWIFT/vdsk-0.1rc2/bin > grep OPTIONS swift
OPTIONS=
         OPTIONS="$OPTIONS -D$2=$1"
OPTIONS="$OPTIONS -Djava.endorsed.dirs=$SWIFT_HOME/lib/endorsed"
     eval java ${OPTIONS} ${COG_OPTS} ${EXEC} ${CMDLINE}
     eval java ${OPTIONS} ${COG_OPTS} -classpath ${LOCALCLASSPATH} ${EXEC}
${CMDLINE}

Which one should be modified to increase the heap size ( I assume the first
one? -- just want to be sure).

Thanks,

Nika