[Swift-devel] Documentation for hierarchical mappers ?

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sat Mar 3 05:38:51 CST 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Tiberiu Stef-Praun wrote:

> It seems that we will not have very soon string concatenation, so at
> least this specialized mapper would do.

string concat is not that far away - its one of the small set of 0.2
deliverables so should be appearing in the next week or so. This is what
needs to happen, I think:

  i) text->xml parser needs to support pass-through of multiparameter
     expressions (I might have that done in the next hour)
      (me)

  ii) xml->kml compiler needs to generate multiple arg karajan invocations
      (me or yong)

  iii) vdl:strcat function needs to be implemented, but as I think there's
       already a karajan strcat with the right semantics it should be
       straightforward to implement vdl:strcat as a wrapper.
       (mihael, maybe yong?)

I'm working on i) at the moment.