[Swift-devel] Documentation for hierarchical mappers ?

Tiberiu Stef-Praun tiberius at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 2 20:49:33 CST 2007

It would be nice to have an example of the hierarchical mapper that
Mihael was arguing at some point in time for file named from various
substrings:
It seems that we will not have very soon string concatenation, so at
least this specialized mapper would do.

The current SIDGrid workflow is not really what we are advertising for swift....

Hint: Let's make an example with 3 substrings  (I have filenames made
from 3 substrings ) that are generated in 3 loops.

Tibi
--
Tiberiu (Tibi) Stef-Praun, PhD
Research Staff, Computation Institute