[Swift-devel] Swift Performance Data

Ian Foster itf at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 25 07:23:08 CDT 2007

Howver, I'd like to mention that my specific request is that we start collecting and storing logs from all runs. Using standard formats and netlogger may well be a good idea, but I'd feel concerned that putting that on the critical path would delay yet further the day when we achieve the primary goal.

Ian

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile