[Swift-devel] CPU usage with provider-deef

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 18 16:37:48 CDT 2007

There is a diagram in the SC paper that has the flow of messages, and
what each does; these messages also map to the WSDL of the Falkon
service.  Mihael, Ben, or whoever else wants to start digging through
the Falkon code, maybe a meeting might be good to go over the
organization of the code, the message flow diagram, configuration
options, etc...  I would prefer a meeting over drafting up more
documents, I think it would be more time effective for me for now.

Ioan

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Laboratory