[Swift-devel] CPU usage with provider-deef

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jun 16 17:55:59 CDT 2007

I think a nice clean message sequence chart describing Falkon's
various activities would be very useful, as its the backbone of its
logic.

I tried to create this for the SC paper by asking Ioan to describe
the protocol to me, but I dod not succeed.

I think this would be a very useful description to maintain, as a
UML sequence chart, and that Ioan this would be a very important
part of your thesis or of future papers.

Its up to you and Ian to weigh whether this would be valuable to
your research.  I think its invaluable for design, review and debugging.

- Mike