[Swift-devel] CPU usage with provider-deef

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jun 16 15:15:04 CDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-16 at 19:52 +0000, Ian Foster wrote:
> I wasn't suggesting (at least in the first instance) that Mihael take the prototype and turn it into production, but that Mihael and Ioan sit down together and do a code walkthrough. I think that this would likely identify bugs and opportunities for simplification.

It's somewhat on the same in level of fun :). From the experience I've
accumulated so far, design is hard. Understanding prototype design is
probably even harder (not only do you need to understand the problem,
you also need to understand why many non-obvious things are done the way
they are done).

Mihael