[Swift-devel] CPU usage with provider-deef

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sat Jun 16 09:41:38 CDT 2007

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007, Ioan Raicu wrote:

> having problems with the 100 molecule run in MolDyn.  Its not clear where the
> problem is, on the surface Falkon looks fine... we are looking into where
> everything breaks to cause Swift to not continue with the workflow to
> completion!

The same problem that you showed me the other day or different?

with 'the same problem' being that falkon thinks all the jobs are done;
but that falkon's measure response time for sending completion
notifications gets approximately linearly longer over time and the swift
JVM uses ~100% and doesn't inidicate job completion at all after a certain
period.

or different symptoms now?