[Swift-devel] [Fwd: [OUTREACH] poster or demo at Grid2007?]

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 12 23:21:07 CDT 2007

I would be up for a demo, if others are interested as well!  The demo
could either be cross site runs on TG, even more ambitious would be
TG+OSG, and even more would be TG+OSG+EC2!

June 29th is the deadline, so that gives us enough time to figure out
exactly what application we want to demo, and write the 1 page proposal!

Ioan

Mike Wilde wrote:
> Anyone interested in Swift/Falkon demos at SC?
>
> A massive TG/OSG falkon cluster demo running workflows with nice viz
> fast would be quite cool.
>
> (I cant believe I'm saying this while arguing that falkon needs more
> work, but.... ;)
>
> While we're on the topic of demos: I think there is still a board of
> Governors demo here next week.
>
> Do we have any chance of putting some cool workflows on the tiled
> display?
>
> - sidgrid wavelet with the "lava lamp brain" viz?
> - cnari w/ suma?
>
> - Mike

Ioan Raicu
Ph.D. Student