[Swift-devel] [Fwd: [OUTREACH] poster or demo at Grid2007?]

Mike Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 12 23:08:22 CDT 2007

Anyone interested in Swift/Falkon demos at SC?

A massive TG/OSG falkon cluster demo running workflows with nice viz
fast would be quite cool.

(I cant believe I'm saying this while arguing that falkon needs more
work, but.... ;)

While we're on the topic of demos: I think there is still a board of
Governors demo here next week.

Do we have any chance of putting some cool workflows on the tiled
display?

- sidgrid wavelet with the "lava lamp brain" viz?
- cnari w/ suma?

- Mike