[Swift-devel] Re: [VDL2-devel] Re: test v0.1rc1

Tiberiu Stef-Praun tiberius at ci.uchicago.edu
Mon Feb 26 11:22:19 CST 2007

The output of running the workflow is 200GB, so I have to find a site
that allows me to manipulate that much data. I have chosen teraport,
but is not yet fully usable.
So I had two choices: go use multiple sites (a realistic test case) or
move to another site that has more thant 200G  available. The SIDGrid
users do not have yet Teragrid accounts, so I went with the first
choice for now. I'm planning to try the second choice as well.