[Swift-devel] Cant get Falkon provider connected to Swift

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 30 20:02:18 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 19:44 -0500, Veronika Nefedova wrote:
> You need to fix log4j.properties, I had the same problem some time
> ago. SVN update somehow messes it up.

Irrespective of how logging is set up. When I run, seemingly the same
thing as Mike, it works and it finds the deef provider.

So the problem of finding deef is probably not in the build, but in
something else, unless this is nondeterministic. But from what I
understand, Mike repeatedly got this. Or no?

Mihael