[Swift-devel] Re: 244 MolDyn run was successful!

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 16 11:57:36 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I finally committed all the updates for the provider-deef!

I still have to commit the latest Falkon (if the consensus is that you
want the latest changes in SVN, then perhaps I can do this on a weekly
basis), but all the latest changes have been new features, and aren't
essential for anyone to really test yet (especially as I am not doing
much testing to make sure I am not breaking the existing code).  You
should be able to use the latest SVN Falkon to run Swift apps over.

Ioan

nefedova at viper:~/cogl/modules/provider-deef> svn ci

updated with Yong's latest code from 7-26-07... made a succesful run
with MolDyn 244 molecules!
--This line, and those below, will be ignored--

M    project.properties
AM   lib/FalkonStubs.jar
D    lib/GenericPortal.jar
M    src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/ResourcePool.java
M    src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/Boot.java
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/SubmissionThread.java
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/JobSubmissionTaskHandler.java
M    src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/StatusThread.java
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/NotificationThread.java
"svn-commit.3.tmp" 13L, 679C
written

Adding  (bin)  lib/FalkonStubs.jar
Authentication realm: <https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu:443> SVN Login
Password for 'nefedova':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu:443> SVN Login
Username: iraicu
Password for 'iraicu':
Deleting       lib/GenericPortal.jar
Sending        project.properties
Sending        src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/Boot.java
Sending
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/JobSubmissionTaskHandler.java
Sending
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/NotificationThread.java
Sending
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/ResourcePool.java
Sending
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/StatusThread.java
Sending
src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/deef/SubmissionThread.java
Transmitting file data ........
Committed revision 1079.