[Swift-devel] Re: cannot commit to SVN...

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 14 19:59:19 CDT 2007

Hi,
I just tried again, with a clean SVN checkout on login.ci.uchicago.edu.
I included the date so you can look it up in the logs, if you need to.

[iraicu at login container]$ date
Tue Aug 14 19:55:43 CDT 2007
[iraicu at login container]$ svn status
A      hello
[iraicu at login container]$ cd ..
[iraicu at login falkon]$ svn cleanup
[iraicu at login falkon]$ cd container/
[iraicu at login container]$ svn ci hello

testing
--This line, and those below, will be ignored--

A    hello
"svn-commit.tmp" 4L, 68C written
Adding         hello

And then it just hangs there...

Can you keep looking into this to see what is wrong?

Thanks,
Ioan