[Swift-devel] file declaration inside foreach

Veronika V. Nefedova nefedova at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 24 16:53:57 CDT 2007

Well, I also need to run one small program inside that loop that doesn't
have that data dependency. Basically what that program does is modifies the
input file for the main application at every loop step:

original=modify(original,i);

I am sure this one wouldn't work (; and I'd have to create an array of
input files (one for each i) ?

Nika