sieve-dev renumbering

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:24:00 CDT 2008

Hi there,

Could the following change be made to the Distribution.hh file on line 294
from
std::map<point_type,point_type>    renumbering;
std::map<point_type,point_type>    &renumbering=newMesh->getRenumbering();

I thought this change has been already added earlier so that the renumbering
information can be used for boundary condition treatment in parallel.
However, it looks like the change is only on my local copy. Is it possible
to add this change to the library or make it optional by some command line
switch?
I really need it when dumping the renumbering information.
Thanks a lot.
--
Sincerely,
Shi Jin, Ph.D.