sieve-dev reduce memory usage

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 21:38:26 CDT 2008

Hi Matt,

I just found out in the mercurial change log that you have already resolved
the preallocation problems. Does it mean that we can switch to the static
mesh to reduce memory usage? Could you please provide some guidance or
example for me to incorporate this new feature into my code?

Thank you very much.

Shi

--
Sincerely,