[petsc-users] Modelica + PETSc?

Zou, Ling lzou at anl.gov
Mon Jun 24 09:29:16 CDT 2024

This is the website I normally refer to
https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://openmodelica.org/doc/OpenModelicaUsersGuide/latest/solving.html__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!ZZZIEo4PTP8K3Wn8r3Qk0Zy1YJWCVZtiUVvdSq4KnaeMp3VLcrJ3eQOZocmlvn8MCCGcUyzd0niXGJqTtg4$

Looks like DASSL is the default solver.
PS: I was playing with Modelica with some toy problem I have, which solves fine but could not hold on with the steady-state solution for some reason. Maybe I did it wrong, or maybe I am not familiar with the solver. That was the reason of the Modelica+PETSc question since I am quite familiar with PETSc. Also, the combination seems to be a powerful pair.

-Ling