[petsc-users] Solving reduced system of equations with global preconditioner

johnny thatismybc at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:37:27 CST 2024

Dear Mr. Johnny,

I trust this email finds you in good health. I am writing to provide information on the efficient resolution of reduced systems of equations through the incorporation of a global preconditioner.

To optimize the convergence of iterative solvers, consider the utilization of a global preconditioner, particularly when dealing with intricate and interconnected equation systems. This strategy can significantly enhance the computational efficiency and accelerate the solution process, especially in scenarios involving large-scale equations.

I encourage you to explore various preconditioning techniques and tailor them to the specifics of your problem. Experimentation is essential in identifying the most suitable approach for your application. Should you have any queries or require further clarification on this subject, please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://howisdom.com/inside-of-a-blueberry/

Sincerely.