[petsc-users] PetscSection: Fortran interfaces

Martin Diehl martin.diehl at kuleuven.be
Sat Feb 3 11:09:33 CST 2024

thanks for the quick reply

I think my question was not clear enough:
With "interfaces" I ment the Fortran module files that ensure correct
calling signatures.

In the example (ex26f90), I can replace "ierr" of PetscSectionGetDof
with anything without getting complaints from the compiler. This does
not work for other functions, e.g. "ISRestoreIndicesF90" in line 272.

Martin