[petsc-users] MatSetValue problem (in Fortran)

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Mon Oct 23 09:18:33 CDT 2023

  Are they then not using any preallocation? The "old dumb MatSetValues" used default preallocation. To reproduce that they can call MatXAIJSetPreallocation() with 10 and 3 as the local and nonlocal number of nonzeros per row.

  Best to use -start_in_debugger or -on_error_attach_debugger to find the details of the crash