[petsc-users] Using PETSc GPU backend

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 29 19:55:08 CDT 2023

Run with options: -mat_type aijcusparse -vec_type cuda -log_view
-options_left

The last column of the performance data (from -log_view) will be the
percent flops on the GPU. Check that that is > 0.

The end of the output will list the options that were used and options that
were _not_ used (if any). Check that there are no options left.

Mark