[petsc-users] Interpolation Between DMSTAG Objects

Colton Bryant coltonbryant2021 at u.northwestern.edu
Wed Jun 14 15:03:50 CDT 2023

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply! I haven't played with DMSwarm yet but that looks like
it would be a very nice solution to this sort of thing. I ended up using
VecScatter to transfer the donor grid values to the destination process
then doing the interpolation there. Not the most elegant solution but it's
definitely not the bottleneck in my code right now!

Thanks again,
Colton