[petsc-users] Error running configure on HDF5 in PETSc-3.18.3

Danyang Su danyang.su at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:14:38 CST 2023

Hi Pierre,

I have tried to exclude Conda related environment variables but it does not work. Instead, if I include ‘--download-hdf5=yes’ but exclude ‘--with-hdf5-fortran-bindings’ in the configuration, PETSc can be configured and installed without problem, even with Conda related environment activated. However, since my code requires fortran interface to HDF5, I do need ‘--with-hdf5-fortran-bindings’, otherwise, my code cannot be compiled.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Danyang