[petsc-users] HYPRE requires C++ compiler

Park, Heeho heepark at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 20 21:06:37 CST 2023

Hi PETSc developers,

I’m using the same configure script on my system to compile petsc-main branch as petsc-v3.17.2, but now I am receiving this message.
I’ve tried it several different ways but HYPRE installer does not recognize the mpicxx I’m using. I can send you the configure log and file if you would like to see them.

              Trying to download https://github.com/hypre-space/hypre for HYPRE

           UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS (see configure.log for details):

                      Error: Hypre requires C++ compiler. None specified

Currently Loaded Modules:

  1) intel/21.3.0   2) mkl/21.3.0   3) openmpi-intel/4.0   4) anaconda3/5.2.0   5) gcc/4.9.3

Thanks,

Heeho D. Park, Ph.D.
   Computational Hydrologist & Nuclear Engineer
    Center for Energy & Earth Systems
    Applied Systems Analysis and Research Dept.
   Sandia National Laboratories
   Email: heepark at sandia.gov<mailto:heepark at sandia.gov>
   Web: Homepage<https://www.linkedin.com/in/heeho-daniel-park-1a628517/>